Klook.com

Thursday, April 19, 2018

,

Is this Tao???

Unbelievable.. I couldn't recognize him at first. He has gotten so much handsomer..

+
아니 이게 타오야?????? | 인스티즈
아니 이게 타오야?????? | 인스티즈


-Whoa..ㄷㄷ Did he lose weight?

-Whoa.. Years have passed and he still looks exactly like my type..

-ㄷㄷIt's been a long time since the last time I heard about him..

-What is he up to these days??

-He indeed looks very handsome..

-Seems like he lost some weight, he has gotten so much handsomer..

-I can't disagree the fact that he looks handsomeㅋㅋ

-Ah.. It's been such a freaking long time..ㅋㅋㅋ I hope he's doing fine lately, don't cry so muchㅋㅋ

-He looks exactly like the typical Chinese flower boy..

-He looks like Jang Hyunseung now..

-I remember about how I used to devote all of my whole life on that face..

-He wasn't in SM for no reason..

-Wow.. It's my first time seeing a close up pictures of him, he looks so handsome..

-He has a very charming lips..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My ex-bias..

-Seem's like he's doing just fine lately^^

-He slightly gives off the 'Kangta' vibes..

-He looks like someone who you would see in the movie Death Note..
trazy.com