Klook.com

Monday, January 1, 2018

,

That moment when your bias came to your house but you gotta leave for cram school



Show: Let's Eat Dinner Together

Dahyun was the guest of an episode and she happened to visited the house of a fan. She signed all of his albums but they didn't have time to talk because the fan is still a student and he had to leave for cram school.


-He should've missed cram school for a day..ㅜㅜ I mean, it's a very rare chance to have Dahyun visiting your house to have dinner together..ㅜㅜ

-Hul.. That's a very rare chance, though..ㅠㅠ

-If I was him, I would've missed the cram school without concerning about it even for a second..ㅜㅜ Not everyone have the chance to have dinner together with their biases..ㅠㅠ

-It would've been okay to miss cram school for a day, though..ㅜㅜ

-I feel sad just by looking at the screen captures..ㅠㅠ

-If I was him, I would've called the teacher and ask for their permission to miss the class for a day.. That boy is very nice..ㅠㅠ

-This is so sad..ㅠㅠ What's so important about cram school..ㅠㅠ

-He should've just missed it.. I bet he couldn't even concentrate during classes..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. His mom should've let him missed the class, I feel so upset just by reading it..ㅠㅠ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Such a pity, though.. I mean, when will your bias ever visit your house to have a dinner together..

-He seems to be a very kind boy..

-Oh God..ㅠㅠ

-If I was him I would've whined to my mom and ask her to give me permission to miss the class..ㅋㅋㅋ

-For someone who lies and misses private classes just to go to a concert, I can't relate..

-If I was him, I would've just missed the cram school.. It's not even school, but cram school.. It should be okay to miss a class..
trazy.com