Klook.com

Monday, January 1, 2018

,

Suzy on the airport with her bare face

GAqJl
eqnfT
skhhX
rzKHZ
willu
ITVdb
aHVFY
NItLv
iuEzc
pDICG
APrUn
vMHVE
wrLAB


-I would believe it if someone said she's still in high school.. She looks pretty even without make up..

-Is this the real life;; She's so pretty..

-She didn't even draw her eyebrows??

-The thought of me, bare-faced and getting my pictures taken with such high quality cameras is seriously so terrifying..

-Being pretty is seriously the best..

-She just looks like how she used to look like during her school days..

-Whoa.. I wish I looked as pretty as hers when bare-faced and wearing beanie.. I look ugly with beanie, even when I have full make up on..

-I can't imagine how great her skin is.. She slays all the press-taken pictures..

-Ugh.. I wonder if she's getting some proper sleep.. She seems to be very busy..

-It must be really nice to be you, Suzy-ya..

-She still looks that pretty even when her lips are pale..

-Hul.. She looks so much prettier without make up..

-Whoa.. Her skin looks so nice..

-I'm so freaking jealous of her..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so youthful..ㅠㅠ

-Crazy.. How could she look that gorgeous even without make up..?

-It must be really nice to look beautiful even without make up..
trazy.com