Klook.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

,

Sunmi and her two brothers inherited good genes from their parents

Sunmi has two younger brothers..

lswjl
FvEYo
ZEMDD
VgJor
gxYDi
yRzhQ
KIuzu

What's with this whole family having long legs..ㅋㅋㅋ


-Whoa.. I'm so jealous of them..

-I thought Sunmi was an only child..

-Whoa.. Their body proportions..

-Oh.. Her brother kinda looks like Henry in the first picture..

-Whoa.. Look at the length of their legs..

-Hul.. I didn't know she had brothers! Such a nice sight to see them..

-Just imagine having Sunmi as your older sister..

-The length of their legs are scaring me out..

-Ok, so what are her brothers' Instagram usernames?

-Whoa.. This makes me wonder how great their parents' physical figures are..

-The length of their legs.. Is this real?? They could be models with those long legs..

-I personally think Sunmi's legs are one of the best legs I've seen among the other celebrities..

-I didn't know Sunmi was the oldest daughter..

-Wow.. But her skirt in the last picture is seriously too short..

-I heard that Sunmi's last name was actually Sun (Means that her given name was just 'Mi'), I wonder what are his brothers' names..

-Oh.. It's Henry...

-Her youngest brother, probably..? He kinda looks like Henry in the first picture..

-Their genes..ㄷㄷㄷ
trazy.com