Klook.com

Monday, January 1, 2018

, ,

Jungyeon finally found the right style of short hair that suits her well

이제 단발이 자리잡은 듯한 가요대제전 정연.gif | 인스티즈
이제 단발이 자리잡은 듯한 가요대제전 정연.gif | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. She's so pretty..

-Our Yoo Jungyeon is so beautiful..

-Her face is seriously so small..

-I want to cut my hair like that..ㅠㅠ

-Jungyeon-ah, you're so pretty..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so gorgeous with short hair..

-Whoa.. She's beautiful. I notice that her facial expressions on stage have gotten so much more natural compared to her early debut days, she has improved a lot.. She's so cool..

-She looks like my senior a lot..ㅠㅠ So beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She kind of resembles Hwang Jung Eum.. So prettyㅠㅠ

-My mouth hurts from saying the same thing all over again but let me repeat it once again, Jungyeon looks so gorgeous and that hairstyle suits her really well..

-The comments on the screen are such scene-stealer..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, you're so pretty, Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ  I love you..ㅠㅠ

-The nickname of the commenter, though..ㅋㅋ 'Sooman's Girlfriend'ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Jungyeon is so pretty..

-Does anyone know how long has it been since Jungyeon started growing out her hair?ㅠㅠ 

-Oh Gosh.. She looks amazing..

-So beautiful, my Jungyeonㅠㅠ

-She's really really really really gorgeous..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com