Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

,

The most legendary smoking-scene of an actress

Is this real?



-That was really natural..

-I can only think of Min Hyorin when it comes to smoking scene.. Whoa.. She's seriously the best..

-Is she the one who appeared in The Wailing..?

-I don't care whether if she really smokes or not.. Look at how charismatic she looks in that gif..

-Isn't she the one who stars in 'Because It's My First Time'?

-She makes smoking looks delicious..

-Okay, so what if a woman smokes? Is that a problem?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Haha.. So what if she's a smoker or not..

-It feels like it was just yesterday when I watched her movie in which she played the role of a student.. Time sure flies really fast..

-Look at how she does it..ㅋㅋㅋ That looks so natural..

-Does she.. Really smoke..? I'm not a smoker so I can't tell..

-I saved this gif some time ago to stare at it every single day..

-This reminds me of Ha Jungwoo..

-No one really knows whether if she's really a smoker or not.. Let's not jump into the conclusions..

-Hul.. Her acting skills are really great..

-I don't care if you're really a smoker or not, Unnie<3 You look so cool..

-It doesn't matter if she really smokes in real life or not.. She could've just learned it from other person or something..
trazy.com