Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Recommended songs for '94, '96, '98, '99, and '03 liners

'94: Pretty Age 25 (Song Jieun)
96: Twenty Three (IU
98: Goodbye 20 (Kim Yerin)
99: 20 (Seventeen)
03: Sixteen (Samuel)


-Whoa.. I remember my reaction when IU first released Twenty Three was like 'Huk.. IU is already 23??'..ㅎㅎ..ㅎ.. 

-It's Kim Yerim, not Kim Yerin..ㅠㅠ It's a really nice song..

-What about '97liners?ㅠㅠ
  -I recommend you 22 by Taylor Swift!

-This song applies to all ages: Exo's Lotto!

-20 by Seventeen is a really great song, it's a must-listen!

-I'm currently listening to IU's Twenty Three!

-'98liners have to listen to Dean's 21 as well!

-I'm currently listening to Seventeen's 20.. I can believe I'm already an adult by now..ㅎㅎ

-It has finally come, no matter how much I refused it and asked it not to come.. 2018 is already here..

-What about us who are in our senior years of senior high?

-Goodbye, 20..

-I also recommend you guys to listen to Kangta's Twenty Three..

-Seventeen's 20 is a really great song.. I'm not their fan but I listen to it almost everyday.. It's really niceㅠㅠ

-I'm not 20 years old but I'm going to listen to Seventeen's 20..

-What about 24 years olds..? What should we listen to..?

-I'm a '99liner, but the first song I listened in 2018 was BTS' Go Go..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, I'm finally 20!!
trazy.com