Klook.com

Saturday, August 12, 2017

, ,

The male idol who has a very shocking choreography

1. He lands on the ground with his bare knees

2. He bends his back without any support of his hands
I76QKSL

3. Acrobatic movements
T4C6jgE

2 and 3 are actually safer, compared to the first one.

He's going to hurt his knees at this rate,
I think they need to change the choreography especially the first one..

The male idol in these three gifs are the same person: NCT's Taeyong


-Crazy.. My body is aching just by looking at it..

-Ah.. My knees hurt just by watching it.. He's really good at dancing, anyway..

-Hul.. My idols worked with the same choreographer and the dance is a little bit extreme, so I'm not digging it.. But what Taeyong does in these gifs are way even more extreme than theirs..

-The first one is really really dangerous..

-Is that Taeyong with the pink hair?? He makes it look as if his body is really light..

-I was very surprised when I first saw the #1 gif.. He will hurt himself at this rate;;

-How does the original of the first gif look like? Is he the only one who does that?

-I'm sure he has some knee pads on..

-Hul.. The first one is too dangerous, though?? I don't think that's good for his health..

-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠ

-He will hurt his body at this rateㅠㅠ

-I'm not even a fan of him but I'm worried for him..ㅠㅠ SM, please stop this..

-Is this NCT?? Whoa, they're unexpectedly very good at dancing..

-Is it possible to dance and sing the song live at the same time???;;

-The choreographer of these dances is Tony Testa, right?? It looks dangerous..

-Oh, it's Taeyong.. The first one looks too dangerous..

-Please change the choreography..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com