Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

,

The story of a celebrity's sister who got to sit next to Park Bogum in the cinema

Lee Mido's sister was invited to a movie premiere and got to sit next to Park Bogum.
She felt really nervous sitting next to him, she had to suck on her popcorn because she didn't want to disturb Park Bogum by the sound of her crunching the popcorn.
They were watching a comedy movie but she couldn't laugh at all during the movie premiere.


-It's not that funny.. I can totally understand her..ㅠㅠ

-She sucked on her popcorn?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's very cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I probably would do the same if I was her..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She's very beautiful..

-I would've passed out if I found out I sat next to Park Bogum..ㅋㅋ

-If I was me, I probably wouldn't be able to focus on the movie and keep on glancing at him..ㅋㅋ

-She couldn't even laugh when she's watching a comedy movie..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Park Bogum is much more interesting than the show..

-Bogum's magic... Not surprised at all..
trazy.com