Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

, ,

The reason why Oh My Girl's Seunghee is about to cry on stage

오마이걸 승희가 공연 중 울상지은 이유 | 인스티즈
It hurts me just by seeing it..


-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh, my cutie..ㅠㅠ

-Seunghee is seriously so cute!!

-She said 'Aw..'!! Not even an 'Ouch' or anything, but an 'Aw..'!ㅋㅋ Cute!!!

-I thought the article was talking about her performing 2NE1's Ugly..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It hurts so freaking much when you accidentally hit your face with your hair..ㅠㅠ

-It must be hurt..ㅋㅋ But she looks cute..ㅋㅋ

-It hurts me just by seeing it..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That gif got me a heart attack..ㅠㅠ

-I unconsciously saved the gif because she looks so cute in it..ㅠㅠ

-Our Sseung Sseungie is indeed very cute..ㅠㅠ

-Seunghee is seriously so cute.. I'm afraid my heart will stop beating because of the amount of cuteness she has, which I can't resist.. Please stop being cute..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like an anime character in that gif..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This gif is so addicting.. I can't stop looking at it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks so cute, I can't bring myself from exiting this page..

-Hul.. She's seriously too cute to be true..

-What the..ㅋㅋ Why is she so cute..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com