Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

, ,

Taeyeon and Jonghyun during SM Town's concert.gif



-Jonghyun is the sweetest guy in this world..ㅠㅠ

-He's so handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Taeyeon looks so beautiful..

-Taeyeon has a really light skin tone...

-Taeyeon is a fairy..ㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun..ㅠㅠ And also Jinki and Taemin who passes by.. All of them look really handsome..

-The top visuals in SM..

-Whoa.. What a nice sight to see.. I can't stop looking at this gif..

-Who is the other woman next to Taeyeon..?

-Huk.. My heart skips a beat..

-Whoa.. I'm so jealous of both of them..

-Beautiful Taeyeon and handsome Jonghyun.. This gif is bursting with excellent visuals..

-Is that Jongin..? He passes by so fast in the beginning of the gif..ㅋㅋ

-Look at Taeyeon's waist..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Taemin passing by in the back.. I thought he was a fairy..

-Look at Taengoo's smile..ㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is so pale, I can barely see her in the gif..

-I thought they were kissing each other on the cheek..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com