Klook.com

Saturday, April 30, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The size of male celebrities' hands.jpg

VIXX's Hyuk holding a starbucks grande size.

+) A gif because there are some people who said it wasn't grande size.

+) Grande size




Exo's Chanyeol holding a canned choco latte.

+)Canned choco latte



BTS' V

Ha Jeongwoo

Jisoo. Try hold a water bottle and see if your fingers touch each other around it..

Yook Sungjae. 

Block B's Zico.. Mini Cup Ramen?

ZEA's Park Hyungsik

Dickpunk's Kim Hyunwoo


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Chanyeol-ah!!
 
-Woo Jiho... My heart is flutteringㅠㅠ 

-I really like men with large hands.....

-Whoa....Taehyung-ah.....His hands are as big as the tab..

-Isn't the tab that Kim Taehyun holding big? It's iPad right?
 -Yes, it's an iPad!!

-When will I be able to compare the size of my hands and Sungjae's in real life....

-Lee Howon's hands are so small, it's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart is fluttering.... I got really shocked at the first picture, is it grande for real?





trazy.com